2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

IIBF Courses

Will you please provide the complete list of Courses offered at Indian Institute of Banking and Finance , Mumbai ? Also provide the contact details .
Similar Threads
Thread
List Of IIBF Courses
DBF from IIBF
Due IIBF
Iibf MBA
DBF Course IIBF
Iibf ctf
Iibf aml kyc
Iibf ceo
Ek?i iibf
Iibf mba
MBA Through IIBF
IIBF JAIIB Web Courses
Iibf rrb
Iibf rbi
Risk Management Courses IIBF
Dbf iibf
Ccb iibf
IIBF Courses Fees
IIBF University
27th July 2015, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIBF Courses

Indian Institute of Banking and Finance was established in the year 1928. It is located at Kurla West, Mumbai .

It is affiliated to IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University .

Courses Offered:

The Flagship Courses of IIBF are JAIIB or its equivalent PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and CAIIB.

Other courses offered are

Diploma in Comm Derivatives for Bankers,

Diploma in Treasury Investment & Risk Management,

Diploma in International Banking & Finance,

Diploma in Banking & Technology,

Diploma Examination for Micro Finance Professionals,

Advance Diploma in Urban Co-operative Banking,

Diploma in Advanced Wealth Management .

Collaborations---

IIBF has collaboration with

(i)Indira Gandhi National Open University for offering CAIIB-linked MBA in Banking & Finance;

(ii) Punjab national bank institute of information technology for an Advanced Diploma in Banking Technology

(iii) Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited for customized Certificate and Diploma Courses in Banking Studies for the bankers in Sri Lanka.

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
'The Arcade', World Trade Centre, 2nd Floor, East Wing Cuffe Parade
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051 , India
(022) 22187003, 22187004, 2218705, IVRS Numbers - 022-221611/03/35
(022) 22185147
29th April 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for Flagship Course - JAIIB (Junior Associate of IIB&F) offered by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)? Also tell me about Passing Criteria for it?
29th April 2020, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

JAIIB aims at providing required level of basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy and legal aspects necessary for carrying out day to day banking operations.

Eligibility:

(i) The exam is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership).

(ii) One must have passed the 12th standard exam in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any one from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the exam on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where one is working, even if one is not 12th standard pass or its equivalent.

(iii) Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the exam, provided they have passed the 12th exam or its equivalent

Subjects of Examination:
1. Principles & Practices of Banking
2. Accounting & Finance for Bankers
3. Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking

There is no exemption in any of the subject/s for prior qualification/s.

Passing Criteria:
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% mark in all subjects of exam in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Exam.
3. One will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the exam as mentioned below:

Time limit for passing the examination:
1. One needs to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
2. One not able to pass exam within stipulated time period of two years is needed to re-enrol afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
3. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for first attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether one appears for any exam or otherwise.

Contact Detail:
Corporate Office
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
Kohinoor City Commercial - II Tower-I, 2nd & 3rd Floor,
Kirol Road, Off-L.B.S Marg Kurla- West Mumbai - 400 070
022-68507000
care@iibf.org.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in