2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

IGNTU Scholarship

I have completed Masters Degree and want to get admission in Ph.D. course in the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkatnak so please tell me is there any scholarships are provided to for the academic excellence, give me details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNTU Phd
IGNTU Time Table
IGNTU Interview
MBA Scholarship For OBC
Igntu mp
IGNTU Online
Www.Igntu.Nic.In Jobs
EDB MBA Scholarship
IGNTU Amarkantak Time Table
DIT MBA Scholarship
IGNTU Amarkantak Jobs
IGNTU Image
IGNTU Amarkantak University
IGNTU Phd Admission
IGNTU Syllabus
Igntu ac in
IGNTU Contact
IGNTU Amarkantak Tender
IGNTU Home
IGNTU Amarkantak Madhya Pradesh
13th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGNTU Scholarship

I would like to know the scholarships which are available for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University?
13th November 2015, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNTU Scholarship

The scholarships which are available for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University are as follows:

National Overseas Scholarship.

Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites applications from ST students for National Overseas Scholarships.

brochure & application form for the National Overseas Scholarship

National Scholarships Scheme at the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University:

• Post-matric Scholarship Scheme (Ministry of Minority Affairs)

• Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme (Ministry of Minority Affairs)

• Pre matric Scholarship Scheme (Ministry of Minority Affairs)

• Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (Department of Higher Education)

• National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (Department of School Education and Literacy)

• Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education (Department of School Education and Literacy)

• Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students (Department of Social Justice and Empowerment)

• Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disability)

• Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disability)

• Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disability)

• Top Class Education for ST Students (Ministry of Tribal Affairs)

• Scheme of PMS, Book Banks and Upgradation of Merit of ST Students (Ministry of Tribal Affairs)

Contacts:

Indira Gandhi National Tribal University

Mr. Girish Ranjan
Deputy Registrar
Academic Qualification : M.B.A.(Finance), M.Sc.(Math), L.L.B., Company Secretaryship(Inter & 1 gr Final)
Contact No. :07629-269731,94795186812
eMail : igntribaluniv@gmail.com

Mr. R. P. Singh Parihar
Deputy Registrar (Administration & Establishment )
Contact No. : 8989986768 , 07629-269703
eMail : dr.igntu@gmail.com

The brochure & application form for the National Overseas Scholarship are attached in the below file;
23rd March 2020, 12:17 AM
registered

<span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Masters Degree and want to get admission in Ph.D.</span> [QUOTE = अनरजिस्टर्ड; 280919] मैंने मास्टर्स डिग्री पूरी कर ली है और पीएचडी में दाखिला लेना चाहता हूं।</span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">course in the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkatnak so please tell me is there any scholarships are provided to for the academic excellence, give me details of it?
</span> बेशक इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय जनजातीय विश्वविद्यालय, अमरकंटक में कृपया मुझे बताएं कि क्या अकादमिक उत्कृष्टता के लिए कोई छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान की जाती है, मुझे इसका विवरण दें? [/ QUOTE]</span>

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in