2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2015, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNTU Amarkantak Jobs

The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak was established in 2008 by an Act of the Parliament of India.

Here I am giving you process to get jobs page of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University amarkantak…..

Firstly go to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University amarkantak which look like this image:

Now you will see “Career” option which is given left side of the home page click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

Now on this page you will get all latest recruitments

As on 26-6-2015 on this page these recruitments are available

Post of Research Assistant/ Research investigator for the ICSSR Major Research Project on Resource Management and Changing Livelihoods among the Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs)
June 2015

Post of Research Associate, Research Assistant and Computer operator for the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) research project.
June 2015

Contact details:
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Imphal, Manipur 795001

Map;
[MAP]Indira Gandhi National Tribal University[/MAP]
8th December 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to get the jobs in the IGNTU Amarkantak university ? please give me the details of the job vacancies available at the university ?
8th December 2015, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

As you wants to get a job in the IGNTU university Amarkantak let me tell you that the As per my knowledge at present there are no job vacancies Available when it has I inform you . or you may get to know by visiting the official site of the IGNTU university

There you may see the link of the recruitment at the mid of the page click on that link.

After clicking on that link you may redirect on to the page there you may see the details of the current job openings in the university

Here I am providing you the snapshot of that page

IGNTU Recruitment

for more details you may contact to the IGNTU university the contact details are given below :
Contact details :

IGNTU university
Address: Imphal, Manipur 795001
Phone:094070 47751

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in