2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th July 2012, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU University Date Sheet

Yes, the IGNOU University has issued the date sheet of the bachelor’s degree term end exam June 2012. The exams are going to start from 1st June 2012. I have uploaded the complete date sheet here. You can download it after doing registration.
Attached Files
File Type: doc IGNOU June 2012 time table.doc (104.0 KB, 445 views)
26th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the IGNOU University Pre-Exam Information Date sheet for Master Degree Program? Can you please tell me from where I can download the IGNOU University Pre-Exam Information Date sheet for Master Degree Program?
26th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the IGNOU University Pre-Exam Information Date sheet for Master Degree Program University Pre-Exam Information Date sheet for Master Degree Program. Here I am providing you process for download the IGNOU University Pre-Exam Information Date sheet for Master Degree Program. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the IGNOU University. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the Student Zone option at the top of the page. you should need to click on that option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find downloads option. You should need to click on that option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find Pre-Exam Information option. Click on that option

When you will visit at the above link you will find Date sheet for Master Degree Program as a first link you should need to click on that link. You will find the IGNOU University Pre-Exam Information Date sheet for Master Degree Program.
more IGNOU University Date Sheet detail to attached in a pdf file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGNOU University Date Sheet.pdf (209.9 KB, 174 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in