2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th October 2012, 11:46 AM
mani.z

IGNOU MBA Assignments 2nd SEM

Can I get the master of business administration course assignment of 2nd semester of Indira Gandhi National Open University because I have need of this course assignment so want to get it from net so please tell me about this
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Assignments FHD 02
IGNOU MBA Assignments July
IGNOU Assignments of BDP
IGNOU B.Com Assignments Solved
IGNOU assignments lse-02
IGNOU Sample Assignments
CTE Assignments IGNOU
IGNOU BPP Course Assignments
IGNOU MTM Assignments
IGNOU Solved Assignments-14
CTPM IGNOU Assignments
Buy IGNOU solved assignments
IGNOU Assignments BED
IGNOU MBA Assignments
IGNOU MCA Assignments
IGNOU MSCDFSM Assignments
DCE Assignments IGNOU
IGNOU assignments B.Com Solv
IGNOU MCA assignments for MCS
IGNOU assignments MCA
27th October 2012, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU MBA Assignments 2nd SEM

Indira Gandhi National Open University offers MBA and now you are looking for the assignment of the MBA 2 semester so I am uploading PDF file that have the similar type of information.

Course Code: MCT-011

Course Title: The Management Principles and Applications

Assignment Code: 11/TMA/SEM-I/2011

Coverage: All Blocks
Attached Files
File Type: doc IGNOU MBA Assignments 2nd SEM.doc (39.0 KB, 267 views)
25th April 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi! want to know whether IGNOU MBA second semester 2014 assignments questions are same as 2013 because while receiving second semester books i received assignment questions as well detailing assignment to be submitted before 30th April 2014, however on ignou website, questions for 1st semester are available in the same subjects as i have chosen for second semester. Subjects code are MS- 10 ,MS- 9, MS- 1, MS- 7.
Please suggest.
31st March 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me the IGNOU MBA 2nd SEM Assignments, as here I am searching for the same?
31st March 2015, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

Below I am uploading the PDF file IGNOU MBA 2nd SEM Assignment whose some content is here given below

Course Code : MS - 05

Course Title : Management of Machines and Materials

Assignment Code : MS-05/TMA/SEM - II /2012

Coverage : All Blocks

1. Explain the concept of Systems Life-Cycle.
Solution: Every organization has an objective or objectives and goals to achieve. These objectives and goals achieving can be possible only when management organizing the available recourses in a suitable structure with a plan. The whole process of achieving objectives like planning, organizing and implementation and correction process by means of feedback bring together by operation management. The physical resources like space, machinery, money and men who organize those physical will take major role in the operation management.

The objectives related to both performance and cost, decision making process related production or operation of the organization, strategic and operational and feedback control system will play important role in deciding life cycle of any organization. The various stages and their life span each stage life cycle of system is discussed in the next section.

For complete Assignment here is the PDF file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGNOU MBA 2nd SEM Assignments.pdf (249.4 KB, 227 views)
24th January 2016, 09:39 PM
rc9577@gmail.com

can anybody give me ignou assignment for following codes
MS-07/TMA/SEM-I/2016
MS- 01/TMA/SEM-I/2016
MS-05/TMA/SEM-I/2016
MS-03/TMA/SEM-I/2016
6th September 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Answers for IGNOU MBA 2nd Semester July 2017 assignments please. Can anyone help me with the answers here
28th November 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the MBA Second Semester - MS- 422: Bank Financial Management - Assignment of School of Management Studies of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)?
28th November 2019, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

The MBA Second Semester - MS- 422: Bank Financial Management - Assignment of School of Management Studies of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is as follows:

MS- 422: Bank Financial Management

Course Code : MS-422

Course Title : Bank Financial Management

Assignment Code : MS-422/TMA/SEM-II/2019

Coverage : All Blocks

1. Take the Financial Statement of any Bank for the past 2 years (2018-19) and calculate the liquidity and profitability ratios for that bank.

2. Write a note on Capital Adequacy trends of Banks in India during the period 2017 and 2018.

3. Is it necessary for Banks to invest in Government Treasuries? Discuss the magnitude of
Investments made by banks in India in various forms of Government Securities during 2018-19.

4. Why is managing Credit Risk important for Banks? Explain how Credit Risk is managed in Inter-Bank Exposure.

5. Select any bank of your choice and try to find out the different factors that are taken into consideration by that bank while deciding the price for its products or services. Give a detail report of your findings.

MBA 2nd Sem - MS- 422: Bank Financial Management - Assignment IGNOU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in