2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Ignou kkd

I lived in the Kakinada and want to do my higher studies from the IGNOU so please tell me is there any Study Center of IGNOU located in Kakinada, than give me there complete contact details and address? Also give me the list of courses offered by it?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou bme 009
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
21st April 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ignou kkd

I am resident of Kakinada and planning to take admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Will you provide details about details of IGNOU KKD study center also provide list of courses offered in details of IGNOU KKD study center so I can apply here?
21st April 2018, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ignou kkd

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education.

IGNOU offers various academic programmes that lead to Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees. It develops and produces courses for delivery through open learning and distance education mode.

Below I am providing you details of IGNOU KKD study center:

Name
IGNOU Study Center

Since

Contact Person
A. Satya Swaroop

Address
Ideal college of PG courses. , Vidyut Nagar, Kakinada 04

Landmark
Lakshmi Ganapathi Temple

IGNOU is also actively involved in research, training and extension education activities.
Courses offered are

MBA, MCA, BCA, CIC, CTPM, CPFM, BPP, BA, BCom, DRD, PGDRD, MRD, MEG, BLISE, PGDIOB, BTS, DTS, CTS, CES, CTE, MEC, MTM, CIE, MCom.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in