2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th December 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU Gyandeep

I want to get the details of 'Gyandeep' project of Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU GYANDEEP Online Registration
Gyandeep IGNOU Registration
Ignou cpd
IGNOU HSE Course
Cjl ignou
Ignou ete
IGNOU or DU
IGNOU Gyandeep MBA
Gis ignou
Ignou mj
Ignou pts-04
GNM Course in IGNOU
MDS Course In Ignou
IGNOU MCA Course
MBA by IGNOU
Ignou gk
All about IGNOU
Ignou dtg
Cfe ignou
MBA from IGNOU
13th December 2015, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Gyandeep

The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The university was established in 1985. IGNOU is run by the central government of India.

'Gyandeep' project-

Project 'Gyandeep' was dedicated to the nation by the Hon’ble President of India Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil on 19th November, 2009.

The Indian Army (IA) and Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was merged to form Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on 04th September, 2009

The objective of the MoU is to confer educational certification to soldiers of the Indian Army as per the parameters laid down by IGNOU for Community Colleges

66 Army-IGNOU Community Colleges are registering the students located at different parts of the country.

The registration will be done through Regimental Training Centres/Human Resource Development Centres and Army Schools of Instruction and the same would be known as “Army-IGNOU Community Colleges”.

More than 1.5 Lakh Certificate / Diploma / Associate Degree have already been awarded to the Army Jawans.

Contact address

IGNOU
RZ A-44, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
6th June 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: IGNOU Gyandeep

Iam retired army i want get details of part 3 admission so plse info me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in