2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd December 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGNOU E Learning

hii sir, I wants to know about the IGNOU E-Learning program please provide me the details of the E learning program offered by the IGNOU university
23rd December 2015, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU E Learning

As you asking for the E learning program of the IGNOU university let me tell you that the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers the Online Post Graduate Diploma in E-Learning (PGDEL) from January 2010 to develop professional competencies in offering online programmes in the Country. The programme is offered through the Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education (STRIDE).

Post Graduate Diploma in E-Learning (PGDEL)

Minimum Duration: 1 Year
Maximum Duration: 3 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 15,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:

Graduate

Medium: English

Selection Process:

Merit based admission shall be given with reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules.
Rank list of the candidates shall be prepared for each category of students as per the following criteria:
50% weight to Marks in the Graduation;
20% weight to Marks in Post Graduation (only one PG degree to be considered);
10 marks each for MPhil and PhD;
10 marks for Work experience in University/ College/ School level

Registration Fees: Rs. 100/- to be paid (towards processing charges) through Demand Draft in favour of "IGNOU, New Delhi" at the time of submission of Application Form along with relevant copies of certificates and mark sheet.

for more details you may contact to the IGNOU university the contact details are given below:

Contact details :

Santosh Panda, Professor
STRIDE. IGNOU
Block # 14, Room # 4
Maidan Garhi New Delhi 110068

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in