2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2015, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU CPPDPT Exam Form

Indira Gandhi National Open University was established on September 20, 1985, by an Act of Parliament (1985). The university is approved by UGC.

Certificate programme for Professional development of Primary teachers (CPPDPT)

This programme is on demand and tailor-made programme to suit the specific needs and requirements of KVS primary teachers.

The programme is judicious combination of self learning
print materials, assignments, practical activities in classroom situation, interactive personal contact programme through various modes of ICT including, audio-visual materials, and teleconferencing, etc.

The minimum duration of the programme is six months.

However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be 18 months.

Exam form-

Eligibility-

All regular primary teachers working in Kandriya Vidyalaya are eligible for this programme.

Admission Process-

Teachers for this programme shall be sponsored by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS).

Admission shall be done regional centre wise on the basis of list of sponsored candidates as provide by KVS.

Contact address

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Open University
Institute Of Public Health & Hygiene, RZ A-44, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
17th September 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I'm Mangesh I have done WBA before one year but unable to attend the examination. What should I have to do to face the exam on upcoming December..?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in