2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th September 2012, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Courses In October Session

IGNOU invites applications for admission in all the courses twice in a year. The courses offered by IGNOU are divided in the following categories:-

Doctoral Degree
Master's Degree
Bachelor's Degree
Diploma
Certificate
PG and Advance Diploma
PG and Advance Certificate
Non-Credit Programmes
Appreciation Programmes

The application deadlines for different courses are different so please let me know for which courses you want to get the admission details.
5th November 2012, 12:28 PM
rohit_supalib

IGNOU Courses In October Session

For Management Programmes student of IGNO University in October session what is courses available can you provide information about courses of Management Programmes IGNO university student?
8th November 2012, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Courses In October Session

You want to know about Management Programmes in October Session . admission announcements are made two times in year march/april and sep/oct. Entrance exam are also made two time February and august .

We are providing you the list of some courses in which IGNOU is offered admission :

Programmes specially offered only in January session are M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS), Health Management (PGDHHM) Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM), PG Diploma in HIV Medicine (PGDHIVM), Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA) and Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN) etc.

For Doctoral programmes, application forms submitted 01 October and 31 March are considered for July session.
4th July 2021, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Appreciation

Sir I have 1 backlog in the 5th semester in which I have to get 25 marks is the 0.5 rule applicable for me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in