2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2014, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

IGNOU Courses MBA

Hello sir I want to know about does IGNOU offers us the MBA courses if yes then please provide me its eligibility criteria to me
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU New Courses
IGNOU DLP Courses
UG Courses In IGNOU
Available Courses in IGNOU
HSC Courses IGNOU
IGNOU DDE Courses
PHD IGNOU Courses
MBA Courses in IGNOU
IGNOU UG Courses
IGNOU PhD courses
UGC IGNOU Courses
Other Courses in IGNOU
IGNOU plus two courses
Courses in IGNOU
MA Courses in IGNOU
B.Ed IGNOU Courses
BA Courses in IGNOU
HR Courses IGNOU
IGNOU courses M.Ed
BBA courses in IGNOU
5th November 2014, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Courses MBA

Let me tell you that IGNOU does offer MBA program whose basic eligibility here is given below please have a look on that

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Minimum Duration: 2.5 Years

Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 31,500

Eligibility:

1. Aspirants must have the graduation with 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.

OR

Professional Degree with 50% marks in:

Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.

2. Aspirants must have the clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU

IGNOU MBA Prospectus

Contact detail of IGNOU

Indra Gandhi National Open University
Shop No:# RZ-A-44, Road Number 4,
Block B, Mahipalpur Village,
Mahipalpur, New Delhi,
DL 110037 ‎

Map

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Indira+Gandhi+National+Open+University,+Sai nik+Farm,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.550864,77.1 31813&spn=0.009801,0.01869&sll=12.920883,77.577467 &sspn=0.010875,0.01869&oq=Indira+Gandhi+National+O pen+University+&hq=Indira+Gandhi+National+Open+Uni versity,&hnear=Sainik+Farm,+New+Delhi,+South+Delhi ,+Delhi&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
For more courses of IGNOU please have a look on the below given PDF file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGNOU MBA Prospectus.pdf (1.19 MB, 53 views)
20th March 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the MBA (Master of Business Administration) course offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)?
20th March 2015, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers MBA, a postgraduate course which is of minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years. The course covers all the related topics of the study field and gives rigorous training to the students.

Eligibility
Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.

OR

Professional Degree with 50% marks in:

Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law

Admission

Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance Examinations which is held twice a year in February and August

Admission Procedure
Candidates who qualify Entrance Test need to submit the registration form available with the Prospectus along with the hall ticket of the Entrance Test, to the respective Regional Centers along with the required fee.

Provision for online registration for admission to the successful candidates for Management Programme is available on the university website after the declaration of the entrance test result.

Fee Structure
The MBA Programme consists of 21 courses in all. The fees for each course is Rs. 1500/- (i.e. total fees is 21X1500 = Rs. 31500).

IGNOU MBA Prospectus

Contact Detail:
IGNOU
B Wing,7th Floor, Bhaveshwar Arcade, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086 ‎

Map:
[MAP]IGNOU[/MAP]
more IGNOU MBA Prospectus detail to atteched a pdf file.....................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGNOU MBA Prospectus.pdf (1.19 MB, 77 views)
3rd September 2020, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Good Afternoon,
Respect Sir/ Madam,
i want to take admission in MBA in HR. Please let me know when Admission are open. so i can apply in your collage.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in