2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

IGIDR Campus

Where the campus of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is located? Give me its complete contact details and map location? As I want to visit this campus so please tell me so that I can reach there easily? Is there a facility of Local Transport to reach IGIDR campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
No of Seats in IGIDR
Location Of IGIDR
Cut Off For IGIDR
IGIDR Courses
IGIDR Conference
IGIDR Syllabus MSc
IGIDR placements
Igidr
IGIDR Seats
Igidr cv
IGIDR Mail
Aes igidr
Director IGIDR
Mumbai IGIDR
IGIDR Phd Economics
IGIDR Babu
IGIDR Annual Day
IGIDR Intake
IGIDR Delhi
IGIDR Chandra
23rd August 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: IGIDR Campus

Can you provide me the infrastructure and facilities offered at IGIDR (Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research) Campus for its students and staff members?
23rd August 2018, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGIDR Campus

The architecture of the IGIDR (Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research) Campus is inspired by the historical Elephanta and Jogeshwari caves and includes office and residential buildings for research and administrative staff, seminar rooms, auditorium, library, computer centre, cafeteria and guest house.

The students and staff of the Institute are provided accommodation on campus. The whole campus is connected through LAN and WiFi, and has Internet leased line of 150 mbps for Internet connection. The Internet service is free and available 24 7 with backup ISP.

Classroom and Seminar Halls and Auditorium
It has 4 class rooms and 2 seminar rooms, 1 conference hall and 1 auditorium equipped with the facilities like Projector, Document Camera, Wi-Fi, Digital class and Video conferencing system.
The seating capacity of Auditorium is around 500.

Hostel and Guest House
Students are provided hostel accommodation on the campus.
It also has a guest house with 50 rooms.

Recreation facility
Recreation facilities include Club library, table tennis, badminton court, lawn tennis, jogging track, fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool and a childrens park within the Institutes premises.

Computer Centre and Library
The IT facilities include a state-of-the-art Computer Centre and library is one of the leading professional research and reference libraries in India.

Other Facilities
The employees and students are covered under group mediclaim. A visiting doctor is also available on working days for consultation for the benefit of people residing on campus.

It also has subsidised canteen facilities for the students and employees.

It does not have any other study centre and does not offer any distance learning programme.

For more details here i am giving link of IGIDR Campus Details
igidr.ac.in/conf/money/mfc_07/map1.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in