2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2016, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal

IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is a joint venture between Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) and its associates and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group.

As you want here I am telling IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company renew two wheeler insurance policies online and offline in a hassle free manner.

If one are an existing customer of this insurer or hold an insurance from another company, contemplating on switching over, it can be done in easy steps.

Renewing online is highly recommended as it saves oodles of time and resources.

For offline renewals, visit the nearest office in your locality at least 10 days before the expiration date.

Carry a copy of your ID proof, the original/copy policy document and your two wheeler.

For Online Renewal Procedure
Before initiating the renewal process, ensure you keep handy, a copy of the existing insurance policy, contact and bank details.

Take visit on IFFCO Tokio official website and use the Buy/Renew Online button to proceed with the renewal.

When this button is clicked, the page redirects to a window where you’re required to enter the details below.

Policy/Cover note number
Vehicle Registration Number
Mobile Number
E mail Id(Optional)

After clicking “Search”, your policy details would populate. Follow the instructions thereafter to complete the renewal procedure.

Address
Iffco Tokio General Insurance Co Limited,
8, Khetawa Bhavan, Opposite Ganpati Plaza,
M I Road, M I Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in