2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2016, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Reviews

About the IFCO TOKIO Car Insurance : Founded on 4th December, 2000 as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertilisers Cooperative (IFFCO) and it’s associates and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group, one of Japan’s leading insurance groups, IFFCO Tokio has made it’s presence felt among the insurance providers in the nation.

yes, it is good to have a Car insurance from the IFCO TOKIO here I am giving you the benefilts of the Car insurance of the IFCO TOKIO

Key Benefits Of IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance

Digitally signed policy for your ease and convenience
Doorstep services in case of free inspection, renewal of policy and for other issues
Cashless settlement claims at more than 2000 network workshops Immediate attention for your claims by trained in-house surveyors
Online e-survey claims for a reduction in turnaround times.
On road protection coverage’ and ‘Tokio’s value auto coverage’ by paying a higher premium.
24 x 7 call centre service where you can report any mishap, issues, claims query etc Two types of policy:
Liability only policy: This policy covers only the liability incurred by your own vehicle.
Comprehensive cover policy: This policy covers both own damage of vehicle and third-party damage.
The sum insured will be decided at par with the vehicle’s ‘Insured’s declared value’ i.e. IDV, which is the value formed after deducting depreciation from the market price based upon the age of the vehicle.
A fascinating host of discounts on the amount of your premium on the following terms:
Have a ‘No claim Bonus’? Get a discount in the range of 20% to 50% on your ‘own damage’ premium.
Are you a member of any automobile association? Get a discount on your premium.
Have you opted for higher voluntary excess? Get rewarded with a handsome discount on your premium.
Have you installed any anti-theft device in your car? Get ready to be rewarded.Now, let’s discuss the coverage provided by IFFCO Tokio’s car insurance policy.

here I am giving you some Reviews of the IFCO TOKIO Car Insurance

Reviews :

My friend is an executive and he told me to take at Iffco Tokio. Otherwise no reason to go with Iffco Tokio general insurance for car insurance. I don't know much about the Iffco Tokio services but satisfied. Very less premium for this insurance. I took a normal plan.

In condition of theft and any kind of damages the Iffco Tokio would give complete coverage value. I get complete on road price as a coverage value. For Toyota they are giving free three years of road assistance. I yet to experience their commitments for the car insurance.

My four wheeler got insured with the Iffco tokio general insurance company and I have taken it before six months of time. The payment mode which am using through cash. The premium is around 7000 Rupees and the total insured value i

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in