2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

IET RML Avadh University

When Institute of Engineering Technology IET of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University established please tell me the date of it and also with it please provide me the list of the programs offered by Institute of Engineering Technology IET of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
Similar Threads
Thread
Avadh University Form
MP Ed in Avadh University
MA scheme Avadh University
Avadh University MBA
Dr RML Avadh University
IET Avadh University Faizabad
M Com From Avadh University
Result of Avadh University
Avadh University Fee Structure
Avadh University B Ed
Result Of B.Ed Avadh University
LLB from Avadh University
Avadh University MBA Fee
Avadh University of Faizabad
Avadh University PHD
CET Avadh University
Avadh University Scheme
Avadh University B.Sc Ag
Avadh University Result MA
Avadh university m.com
13th August 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: IET RML Avadh University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Institute of Engineering and Technology of Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University ?
13th August 2018, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IET RML Avadh University

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, also known as Avadh University or Awadh University, is a university located on National Highway 96 in Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1975 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh

Institute of Engineering and Technology

Established in April 2000, the Institute of Engineering and Technology of Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University is the only graduation level technical Institute of Faizabad district. Institute made a modest beginning from the academic session 2000-01

Institute now encompasses five departments in accordance with AICTE guidelines, each with an intake of 60 students.

All the departments have adequate, qualified teachers and basic infrastructure in place and are constantly striving to enrich the learning experience.

Number of Students :

Institute now encompasses five departments in accordance with AICTE guidelines, each with an intake of 60 students.

At present, lET has two boys hostels and a girls hostel with adequate capacity. Institute also has a well stocked library in addition to the university central library.

Contact Details :

Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address: I.E.T. Campus, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh 224133
Phone: 05278 247 686

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in