2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2012, 09:39 AM
egthjijk k

IES salary scales

If I do apply for job in the Indian engineering service then how much salary I get in its job pleas tell me about this because I want to do apply for job in this service so ask you about this.
Similar Threads
Thread
Salary Of SSC CGL
Ey MBA salary
GITAM University Pay Scales
MBA avg salary
Steel Authority Of India Pay Scales
IIT IISC Pay Scales
MBA Salary
DPT Salary
Lucknow University Pay Scales
University Of Mumbai Pay Scales
NTPC Pay Scales Junior Engineer
Bloomingdales MBA Salary MBA Salary BLS
BITS Pilani Faculty Pay Scales
RPI MBA Salary
IREDA Pay Scales
Salary after BCA
Commercial Pilot pay scales?
Salary after MCA
Salary Scales for Directors in Western Cape
AICTE Scales Pay
15th November 2012, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IES salary scales

The IES is Indian Engineering Services are the technical services that meet the technical and managerial functions of the government of India. At the time of selection candidates the rank of assistant executive engineer Foremost promotion will be based on rank you get in IES exam. After that promotions will depend on Seniority and other factors like confidential reports.

Here I am giving you its pay scale details as below:-

Pay Scale:
15600 (Basic)+5400(Grade)+DA+ HRA+ others Gross would be around 36,000Rs per month.
19th May 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a IES officer. Will you please tell me about the salary scales of the Indian Economic Service (IES) officer?
19th May 2015, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

As per your request, I am giving you describe you the salary structure of the Indian Economic Service (IES).

Higher Administrative Grade + (HAG +)/ Principal Adviser
80,000 (fixed)

Higher Administrative Grade (HAG)/ Senior Economic Adviser/ Senior Adviser 67,000- (annual increment @3%)- 79,000

Senior Administrative Grade (SAG)/ Economic Adviser/ Adviser Pay Band-4: 37,400-67,000 plus Grade Pay: 10,000

Junior Administrative Grade (JAG)/ Joint Director/ Deputy Economic Adviser
{including Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)/ Director/ Additional Economic Adviser}
Pay Band-3: 15,600-39,100 plus Grade Pay: 7,600
{Pay Band-4: 37,400-67,000 plus Grade Pay: 8,700}
{110 i.e. 30% of senior duty posts}

Senior Time Scale (STS)/ Deputy Director/ Assistant Economic Adviser/ Senior Research Officer
Pay Band-3: 15,600-39,100 plus Grade Pay: 6,600 111

Junior Time Scale (JTS)/ Assistant Director/ Research Officer
Pay Band-3: 15,600-39,100 plus Grade Pay: 5,400 105

Benefits

Residential Quarters
Dearness allowance
Medical facilities
Government cars
Facilities of free electricity and telephone bills,
All India travel pass
City compensatory allowance

Career progression

Higher Administrative Grade +(Principal/Chief Adviser, equivalent to the level of Secretary in the Government of India)
Higher Administrative Grade (Senior Economic Adviser/Senior Adviser, equivalent to the level of Addl. Secretary in the Government of India)
Senior Administrative Grade (Economic Adviser/Adviser, equivalent to the level of Joint Secretary in the Government of India)
Non-Functional Selection Grade (Director/Additional Economic Adviser, equivalent to the level of Director in the Government of India)
Junior Administrative Grade (Joint Director/Deputy Economic Adviser/Deputy Adviser, equivalent to the level of Deputy Secretary in the Government of India)
Senior Time Scale (Deputy Director/Assistant Adviser/Assistant Commissioner/Senior Research Officer, equivalent to the level of Under Secretary in the Government of India)
Junior Time Scale (Assistant Director)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in