2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

10th February 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

IELTS Rules

I want to know rules and regulation of IELTS exam, here can you please guide me so that I can check it easily?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA ielts 5.5
IELTS From IDP
Ielts eec
Mba ielts 6.5
Ielts uws
IELTS Faq
Vcu ielts
Ielts dlc ua
Uvu ielts
Overall 7 IELTS
Ielts trf
Uk ielts vi
Cnn ielts
MBA Through IELTS
Etc ielts
Tcd ielts
Rsm ielts
Fsw ielts
Uk Mba Without Ielts
IELTS in UBC
10th February 2017, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IELTS Rules

Don’t worry I will let you know IELTS exam rules and regulation, so that you can check it and remember easily.

[B]Here are the rules

Must Have[/B]
Provide proof of your identity using a valid passport or National ID card in the morning at registration and prior to your Speaking Exam.

Your passport and National ID must contain a passport number, a signature, a date of birth and a photograph.

Only have on your desk your identification, pencil/pen (provided by the Exam Centre), an eraser (provided by the test centre), and your passport or National ID card.

Ensure cell phone, pagers and any other electronic device is switched off and placed with personal belongings outside the room (or preferably left at home or in your car).

Any candidate who does not switch off their phone/pager, or who retains one in their possession will be immediately disqualified and asked to leave the test

Notify the Invigilator or Test Supervisor immediately if test day conditions in any way impede your performance
[B]
Should not have these following things[/B]
Impersonate another person or have another person impersonate you

Attempt to cheat, copy the work of another candidate or disrupt the test

Use, or attempt to use, a dictionary, pager, spell-checker, electronic recorder or cell phone for the duration of the test. Any candidate doing so will be disqualified and asked to leave

Talk to or disturb other candidates once the examination has started

Smoke or eat in the examination room

Reproduce any part of the test in any format/medium. Any candidate doing so will have their test results disqualified and be liable to prosecution.

Remove any materials used during the examination. This includes, but is not limited to, examination papers, speaking task cards, answer papers or working papers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in