2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

16th September 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

IELTS Easy

Hii sir, I wants to give the IELTS Test I wants to Know is it Easy for One to Clear IELTS Test or Not ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Easy way to crack NDA
Is ICET Easy
MBA Easy or Difficult
Is CMAT easy
CAT Exam Easy
BITSAT is Easy
Is IIT JEE Easy
Is ELITMUS Easy
Easy MBA Course
MBA Easy or Hard
Easy Way To Pass NDA
Is KIITEE EASY
Easy GRE
Easy Way to Get a Job
MBA too easy
MBA easy or difficult
Easy Way to Become IAS
Is CA CPT Easy
Easy Way to Crack GRE
AFCAT Easy
16th September 2016, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IELTS Easy

According to Me Its depends on how you prepare and your present level.
there are people who cleared ielts with 7 in all modules with 2 weeks intensive preparation say 10 to 12 hrs a day

the Important is that How Well you Prepared .the more you practice better the chance for clearing the exam.

[B]Here I am giving you Some Preparation Tips that may help you In Clearing the IELTS Examination [/B]

IELTS Preparation Tips

In Listening, use the example at the beginning of the first section to familiarize yourself with the sound, the situation, and the speakers.

Keep listening until the recording stops, looking only at the questions that relate to the part being played.

There are often pauses in the recording between different sections. Use these to prepare for the next set of questions.

Answer Listening questions in the order they appear on the Question Paper. Remember that they normally follow the order of the information in the recording.

At the end of the recording you have some time to transfer your answers to the Answer Sheet. Check your grammar and spelling as you do so.

In Academic Reading, begin by going quickly through each passage to identify features such as the topic, the style, the likely source, the writer’s purpose and the intended reader.

As you read, don’t try to understand the precise meaning of every word or phrase. You don’t have time, and those parts of the text might not be tested anyway.

Reading tasks sometimes have an example answer. If this is the case, study it and decide why it is correct.

Some tasks require you to use words from the text in the answer; in others you should use your own words. Check the instructions carefully.

The instructions may also include a word limit, e.g. Use no more than three words. Keep to this by avoiding unnecessary words in your answer.

In Academic Writing, you must always keep to the topic set. Never try to prepare sections of text before the exam.

Keep to the suggested timing: there are more marks possible for Task 2 than Task 1.

All the Best ||

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in