2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th January 2013, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IEEE Join In

Membership in IEEE is for people who by education or experience give evidence of competence in an IEEE fields

Engineering, Computer Sciences and Information Technology, Physical Sciences, Biological and Medical Sciences, Mathematics, Technical Communications, Education, Management, Law and Policy.

IEEE offers the following grades of membership: Student, Graduate Student, Associate, Member, Senior, and Fellow. The special categories of Life Member, GOLD Member, and Affiliate are also offered.
20th March 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I want the IEEE as a student can you please give me the process for the IEEE as a student membership?
20th March 2015, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

As you say that you want to join the IEEE as a student. Here I am providing you the process for the IEEE as a student membership. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the IEEE. This is as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the Join/Renew IEEE or a Society block at the right hand side you should nee to click on the join option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find membership block there are two blocks Students and Professional. You want the IEEE as a student membership so you should need to click on
Join as a student option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find Create account or sign in to continue page. Click on create account option and fill all the required information for the student membership.

After filling all the required information click on the submit option

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in