2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

IDRBT Placements

I am planning to join Institute for Development and. Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) University of Hyderabad for doing the M.Tech IT but before joining I want to know about the placement graph of this IDRBT center for M.Tech students?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE IT Placements
IDRBT Smart Card
IDRBT Contact No
WWW IDRBT Ac In
IDRBT Hyderabad Contact
Idrbt crm
DSE MBA Placements
HHL MBA Placements
IDRBT Award
MBA HCU Placements
Hyderabad Airport to IDRBT
IDRBT Application Form
Neft idrbt
IDRBT Phd Syllabus
Phd In IDRBT
IDRBT India
Full Form of IDRBT
IDRBT established by
IDRBT Services
IDRBT Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
15th July 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: IDRBT Placements

I want to get the detail of Placement of The Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) so can you provide me?
15th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IDRBT Placements

The The Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT)facilitates campus Placements during the Final Semester of the Programmes. The demand for IDRBTians has always been more than the number of students passing out.

The Institutes Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Technology (PGDBT) is specifically designed to meet the demands of the Indian Banking and Financial Sector for high-quality technology talent.

The Institute facilitates Placements for all the students and they are now placed at organizations such as:

100% Placements (2017-18)

During the first year of its commencement, the Institute has achieved 100% Placements by February 2017, i.e. even before the completion of the third term of the PGDBT.

Students of the inaugural batch of the PGDBT have been successfully placed in reputed national institutions, including National Payments Corporation of India, Bandhan Bank and IDBI Intech Ltd.

During the Second year, the Institute has achieved 100% Placements by February 2018, i.e. even before the completion of the third term of the PGDBT.

Students of the second batch of the PGDBT have been successfully placed in reputed national institutions, including National Payments Corporation of India, HDFC Bank Ltd., Kotak Bank Ltd., Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Telangana Industrial Health Clinic Ltd., and IFTAS.

Recruiters-

Reserve Bank of India
Indian Bank
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Andhra Bank
Canara Bank
ICICI Infotech
National Payments Corporation of India Ltd.
Clearing Corporation of India Limited
Export Import Bank of India
Infosys Technologies Limited
Tata Consultancy Services
Computer Associate
J P Morgan, etc.

Contact-

Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad-500 057.
Telephone: +91 (40) 2329 4000/4999
Fax: +91 (40) 2353 5157