2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

IDPL- Chennai Plant

Sir can you please tell me that is there any recruitment in Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (IDPL) in Chennai Plant ?? or kindly forward me the link of the webpage from where I can check the recruitments for IDPL Chennai?????
Similar Threads
Thread
Vacancy in IDPL
IDPL Jaipur
IDPL Plant
IDPL Chennai Address
Hp Gas Agency In IDPL
L&t idpl
IDPL Lucknow
IDPL School Hyderabad
IDPL Colony Virbhadra
Idpl singapore
IDPL Job Openings
IDPL Pharma
IDPL Tenders
L T IDPL Projects
IDPL notification
IDPL Orissa
Schools in IDPL
IDPL Caliber School
IDPL Org Chicago
IDPL Tamilnadu LTD
9th July 2015, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IDPL- Chennai Plant

Hey ! as you are looking for the IDPL Chennai recruitments so I want to tell you that right now there is some Recruitment / vacancy for these post in IDPL Chennai….

For the post of Marketing Executive to be held on 8th June 2015 at IDPL Zonal Sales Office, Balanagar, Hyderabad 500037

Walk-in-interview to be held on 12th , 13th and 17th June, 2015 for the various post at IDPL Corporate office, Gurgaon.

Applications are invited to fill up the various posts on purely contract basis. Last date for submission of application 03.07.2015.

Applications are invited to appoint Distributors/Service Agents in the State of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (for Institutional business) for a period of one year. Last Date submission of Application 24.06.2015.

And you can check the recruitments by:

1. visit the homepage of IDPL Chennai.

2. click on Recruitments .

3. Than as you click on recruitments than an webpage will be opened for you displaying you the information about the recruitments….

For Any Other query:

Manapakkam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089

044 2232 1803

Map:
[MAP]IDPL Chennai[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in