2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2016, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Identity Card IGNOU Students

ID Card Should be Produced on Demand at the Study Centre and Examination Centre or any other Establishment of IGNOU to Use IGNOU University Facilities.

You Can Get a Duplicate ID Card after Following a Certain Procedure :

Loss of Identity Card is to be reported immediately to the nearest Police Station.

Applicants are required to write a Request Letter for issuing Duplicate Identity Card in favour of Coordinator of IGNOU Study Centre where you are getting the education.

Duplicate Identity Card will be issued by the Programme Coordinator, through your programme incharge of the Study Centre on payment of Rs. 20/- by way of Demand Draft only in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.

Identity Card is to be submitted to the issuing authority after Completion of the said
programme.

Here I am Uploading pdf file Which having Application form to Get ID Card of IGNOU You Can Download free of cost

Application form to Issue Duplicated ID Card of IGNOU

Contact No :
011 2953 5714

Address :

IGNOU
Maidan Garhi, Chhattarpur
New Delhi, Delhi 110030
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application form to Issue Duplicated ID Card of IGNOU.pdf (561.9 KB, 739 views)
2nd December 2016, 05:31 PM
yaseen iqbal

Re: Identity Card IGNOU Students

sir my enrollment no 163043233 kindly send me my identy card
23rd March 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii Guys , I ma Student in IGNOU University , I have Lost my Identity Card , for my help Here Will you plzz tell me How Can I Get New Identity Card ?
How to get identity card online? I haven't lost it but don't know how to get online idcard..so plz hlp...

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in