2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th January 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: IDBI bank recruitment online form

Hello sir, I want to know the IDBI recruitment online form filling process? Is there any one known then process then provide me?
5th January 2016, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IDBI bank recruitment online form

Currently in IDBI bank there is no recruitment announced by IDBI bank. If this bank will updates their recruitment online form date then I’ll inform you.

Here I’m giving you such related information:

IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) was invited applications from skilful and dynamic candidates for the positions of Assistant Manager Grade-A. ‘

Online application forms can be filled by the interested candidates latest by June 24, 2015

Name of the Post ; Assistant Manager Grade-A

Total of number Vacancies : 500 Posts

Details of Vacancy -

. UR : 238 Posts
. PWD : 15 Posts
. OBC : 135 Posts
. ST : 37 Posts
. SC : 75 Posts

Details of Salary:
INR 14,400 to INR 40,900 will be the scale of pay offered to aspirants recruited for the position of Assistant Manager Grade-A.

Age limit for aspirants applying for the above mentioned position is 28 years.

Educational Eligibility:
Job hunters must possess Graduation degree from a reputed University.

Criteria for Recruitment: Selection of applicants will be based on their performance in Online Test and Interview.

Applying process :

Online application forms can be filled by the interested candidates through IDBI’s official web

Candidates must visit the official website and click on the link ‘Careers’ then click on ‘Current Openings’ after that click on Online Application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking (Year).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in