2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2012, 03:48 PM
haridas120.3

ICMR Vacancy

I want to apply for the Indian Council of Medical Research Vacancy so please can you tell me that how many posts are offered in the ICMR and provide me the procedure to apply for the vacancy and give me the page where I can get the detail of the vacancy?
Similar Threads
Thread
ICMR JRF December
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
What Is ICMR JRF
ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (Icmr-Jrf)
Nin icmr
Phd At ICMR
Dhr icmr
JRF Vacancy In ICMR
ICMR Clinical Research Vacancy
ICMR Eligibility
Srf icmr
Icmr jrf
ICMR JRF Books
ICMR JRF Phd
ICMR Jobs
ICMR net JRF
Icmr jrf
Syllabus For ICMR JRF
ICMR JRF Cut Off
ICMR SRF salary
27th November 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

ICMR Vacancy

I want to apply for the Indian Council of Medical Research Vacancy so please can you tell me that how many posts are offered in the ICMR and provide me the procedure to apply for the vacancy and give me the page where I can get the detail of the vacancy?
28th November 2012, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICMR Vacancy

As on today 17th Nov 2012 the ICMR does not publish any recruitment notification for any job position.
The ICMR publish the job notification for the following job positions in the month of Oct 2012.

Name of post: Research Assistant and Lab Technician

Number of vacancies: 05

Eligibility:
The candidates applying for the post of Scientist “B” should have M.B.B.S degree from recognized by MCI/ Central Council for Indian Medicine.

For the post of Clinical Research Assistant the candidates should have Master degree (First Class) in Clinical Research/ Master Degree in life Sciences.

For the post of Lab Technician the candidates should have Intermediate with Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Board / Institute. / Graduate in life Science

Dates:
The last date for apply: 29th Oct 2012

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in