2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th July 2012, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICFAI CFA Jobs

The openings available to CFA degree holders are in Banking, Insurance, Corporate Sectors and Finance, Leasing Companies. Even organizations like Railways, Reserve Bank of India and Financial Institutions like ICICI, IDBI, IFCI and UTI have given due recognition to the CFA programme. Most ICFAI graduates receive offers for challenging professional positions with attractive emoluments. The career prospects are as bright as of any other in the field of finance. Fresh graduates with a degree from ICFAI generally start as executive trainees in the financial sector. After gaining experience, they can even go on to, head their departments.
9th March 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: ICFAI CFA Jobs

I am a CFA student from ICFAI.i was pass out last exam of CFA in Jan,2013.So when i get certificate? any one provide me information about a membership of CFA council of ICFAI & its benefits of membership of this coucil means CA got a its license no.for audit like this...I am fresher student Of CFA & i have no any experience in finance field.so how can i am find CFA job? plz help me.my e.mail id-rakhatavkar@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in