2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

ICET Syllabus For MBA

Hello sir, I am Rithik Roshan. I want to pursue MBA so I am preparing for ICET exam. Can you help me by providing me details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus for MBA?
Similar Threads
Thread
Icet ac
ICET Syllabus Pdf Download
Icet ku
Icet
Icet iii
ICET Syllabus For CSE
What Is The Syllabus For ICET Exam
ICET.Org
TG ICET.org
MBA with ICET
Syllabus Of ICET
Key For ICET
Icet Syllabus Free
ICET MBA syllabus
AP ICET Syllabus
ICET Key
ICET Syllabus
AP ICET syllabus
ICET Previous Question Papers and Syllabus
I Would Like To Knw Ven Is ICET
25th February 2016, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICET Syllabus For MBA

As you have asked about the ICET syllabus for admission to MBA programme, check below for the information
Exam Pattern:
Total Questions: 200
Section - A: Analytical Ability
(i) Data Sufficiency: 20 Questions
(ii) Problem Solving: 55 Questions

Section - B: Mathematical Ability
(i) Arithmetical Ability: 35 Questions
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: 30 Questions
(iii) Statistical Ability: 10 Questions

Section - C: Communication Ability
(i) Vocabulary: 10 Questions
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology: 10 Questions
(iii) Functional Grammar: 15 Questions
(iv) Reading Comprehension: 15 Questions

Sequences and Series (25 questions): Analogies of numbers and alphabets, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d rela¬tionship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
Data Analysis (10 questions): The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
Coding and Decoding Problems (10 questions): A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or de¬coded based on the given code or codes.
Date, Time and Arrangement Problems (10 questions): Calendar problems, clock problems, blood-relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation, interpretation.

Arithmetical Ability (35 questions): Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; num¬bers and divisibility, L.C.M. and G.C.D; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.

Algebraical and Geometrical Ability (30 questions): Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications - Equation of a line in different forms.
Trigonometry - Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry - lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.

Statistical Ability (10 questions): Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.

Communication Ability (50 Questions)

Objectives of the Test: Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication
Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts
Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
Understand written text and drawing inferences

Part-1: Vocabulary (10 questions)
Part-2: Business and Computer Terminology (10 questions)
Part-3: Functional Grammar (15 questions)
Part-4: Reading Comprehension (15 questions)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in