2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st May 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

ICET SRL Roma

Hi I would like to have the contact Address of the ICET SRL which is situate at Roma as I like to request for certain information?
Similar Threads
Thread
Icet-ac-sw-ii
MBA roma
Icet ku
Icet
Icet iii
Tg icet
Icet ggp
AP ICET.Org.In
ICET.Org
ICET PTY Ltd
About ICET
TG ICET.org
MBA with ICET
ICET For MBA
Key For ICET
MBA luiss roma
Icet ap
ICET Key
Icet ou
I Would Like To Knw Ven Is ICET
31st May 2016, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICET SRL Roma

The contact Address of the ICET SRL which is situate at Roma as I like to request for certain information is as follows:

ICET SRL
Registered office
Via del Circo Massimo, 9
00153 Roma

ICET, and additionally giving gear and standard hardware as standard and have a critical nearness abroad, is a mechanical accomplice for the establishment, upkeep and specialized backing of huge associations at the national level, for example, specifically the officeholder Telecom Italy the Finmeccanica bunch, Terna, Railways, NATO, Alcatel and System Integrator.

Examination and advancement are the purposes of magnificence and ICET, with the development of the degree to computerized frameworks of control and administration, constitute a social and investigative foundation of total pre-prominence

Acknowledgment of systems in fiber optics with demonstrated unwavering quality even in exceedingly imaginative territories such NGAN, NGN where ICET is pioneer and where he did experimentation of new innovations

Customer Server application arrangements on Oracle database, complete access control by method for the most refined frameworks (MOTP), authority log, particular stages of Web Oriented likewise appropriate for applications in the field of Cloud.

Contact Details:

ICET SRL

Headquarters
Via Quarto Negroni, 63
000040 Ariccia (RM)
Administrative headquarters
Via delle Monachelle, 66
00040 Pomezia
Call Center
Tel. +39 06 934 0917 ra
Fax +39 06 934 95095
E-mail: info@icet.it