2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th August 2016, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

ICET Recruitment

My self Umang looking for details of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test –TSICET, here please help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Icet ac
Icet-ac-sw-ii
Icet ku
Icet
Icet iii
Tg icet
Icet ggp
AP ICET.Org.In
ICET.Org
ICET PTY Ltd
About ICET
TG ICET.org
MBA with ICET
ICET For MBA
Key For ICET
ICET Application
Icet ap
ICET Key
Icet ou
I Would Like To Knw Ven Is ICET
12th August 2016, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICET Recruitment

Hi! Umang I will let you know about Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test –TSICET so that you can have idea.

Eligibility
For MBA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.

For MCA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.

Exam centres
Adilabad Khammam Mancherial
Siddipet Hyderabad Kodad
Nalgonda Vikarabad Jagityal
Kothagudem Nizamabad Wanaparthy
Karimnagar Mahabubnagar Sangareddy, Warangal

Exam pattern
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics

Section-A: Analytical Ability: (i) Data Sufficiency (20 questions); (ii) Problem Solving (55 questions)

Section-B: Analytical Ability: (i) Arithmetical Ability (35 questions) (ii) Algebraical & Geometrical Ability (30 qeustions), (iii) Statistical Ability (10 questions)

Section-C: Analytical Ability: (i) Vocabulary (10 questions) (ii) Business & Computer Technology (10 qeustions), (iii) Functional Grammer (15 questions) & (iv) Reading Comprehension (15 questions)

Total Marks: 200

The test is designed to measure the candidate's ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA /MCA program

Online Registration Fee:
Candidates has to pay the Application Fee and Late Fee if applicable has to be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. and candidates can also pay the fee through payment gateway using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.

For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-

For Others: Rs. 350/-

Address:-
University College of Commerce and Business Management
Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri,
Warangal – 506 009. Telangana State.

Phone:-
0870-2438088 Fax :0870-2458088

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in