2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th April 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

ICET OU Results

Hello sir I have taken exam of ICET for getting admission in MCA program in Osmania University so I want to know the process to check the result can you please provide me it
Similar Threads
Thread
OU ICET Results
Andhra University DOA ICET Results
Icet ku
When is ICET Results
Check ICET Results
Tg icet
Icet ggp
AP ICET.Org.In
ICET Results Name Wise
ICET Name Wise Results
ICET Exam Results
Osmania university ICET Results
MBA with ICET
ICET KU Results
Icet ap
MBA ICET Results
ICET Results
Icet ou
I Would Like To Knw Ven Is ICET
ICET Second Counselling Allotment Results
7th April 2016, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICET OU Results

Osmania University is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad who rather through a farman or Royal Charter, brought the University into existence in 1918.

The organization of Osmania University symbolizes a renaissance in the Indian educational system.

Osmania University, is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad.

It has extensively contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the Country.

For checking the result of the ICET OU candidate need to visit at 5the official site of the Osmania University

After landing on the home page you will get the section of online results you have to click on more in this then a page will open will look like this image given below :

You have to click on your result the on the next page you have to enter the roll no.

And get the result .

Contact Address

Osmania University

Hyderabad – 500 007

Andhra Pradesh

Phone: +91-40-27098048 / 27682364 / 27098951 / 27098043

Fax: +91-40-27090020 / 27098004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in