2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2016, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICET Online Submission

As you asking for the Application form Submission of the APICET Examination let me tell you that the last date for the Submission of the Application form of the AP ICET Examination is Passed Away

the Last Date to Submit the Application form is 05-03-2016

And the Examination Date of the APICET Examination is 16-05-2016

you may Apply Next year for the Examination here I am giving you the information about the AP ICET Examination that is as follow :

Integrated common entrance test is a popular exam which is conducted by Kakatiya University for admission to MCA and MBA

Examination pattern :

The total number of questions will be 200 and the exam duration will be 150 minutes. You will be rewarded by 1 mark for each right answer and there are no negative marking rule is specified by concerned authority

Examination Section :

Section A – Analytical Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
2. Problem Solving

Section B – Mathematical Ability
1. Arithmetical Ability
2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
3. Statistical Ability

Section C – Communication Ability

1. Vocabulary
2. Business and Computer Terminology
3. Functional Grammar
4. Reading Comprehension

Syllabus of the AP ICET Examination :

Section A – Analytical Ability

Data Sufficiency –
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as (i) and (ii ). If the data given in (i) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in (ii) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.

Problem Solving –
It includes questions from Sequences and Series, Data Analysis, Coding and Decoding Problems and Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.

Section B – Mathematical Ability
Arithmetical Ability –
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.

Algebraic and Geometrical Ability –
It includes questions from Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms and Trigonometry.

Statistical Ability –
It includes questions from Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.

Section C – Communication Ability
The questions will be asked based on the following –
Vocabulary
Business and Computer Terminology
Functional Grammar
Reading Comprehension (3 passages)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in