2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th July 2016, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICET is the Entrance for which exam

Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test –TSICET is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.

This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad

TSICET Eligibility
 One belongs to India as per records are eligible. If one is outside of Telangana, then it is necessary to submit a local/Non-local certificate from the officials to study in a Telangana Educational Institution.

 One who wish to appear in MBA stream must have qualified in a Bachelor’s degree course with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks for reserved categories) in the exam.

 One who is appearing now in the final year are also eligible to attend the exam.

 One who studied a discipline in Graduation under a institution affiliated by the University Grant commission (UGC) or a similar institute/ University that having equal status are eligible to apply for this job opening.

 One in all the categories (SC/ST, General) must have to scored 25% in the TSICET to get qualified in the examination.

 One who scored an above average marks in the exam will be latter call by the administrative department of Kakatiya University/ University representatives for a final round interview. The finalist names will declare after that.

Pattern of the Test:
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.

No. of Questions
Section-A: Analytical Ability
(i) Data Sufficiency 20
(ii) Problem Solving 55

Section-B: Mathematical Ability
(i) Arithmetical Ability 35
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability 30
(iii) Statistical Ability 10

Section-C: Communication Ability
(i) Vocabulary 10
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology 10
(iii) Functional Grammar 15