2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th October 2014, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICDEOL HP University Shimla Result

You are asking for the ICDEOL HP University Shimla B.A. II Supplementary Gazette Exam Result Sept 2013. For download the result firstly go at the official website of the ICDEOL HP University Shimla. This is looks like that.

When you will visit at the official website of the ICDEOL HP University Shimla You will find the result session Click on that you will find HP university page. This is looks like that,

On the left-hand side there is also a result session click on that you will find the result page of HP University click on the more result option. This is as follows

You will find the B.A. II Supplementary Gazette Exam Result Sept 2013. The result was declared on 22/01/2014. Click on the B.A. II Supplementary Gazette Exam Result Sept 2013 link

When you will click on that you will find the B.A. II Supplementary Gazette Exam Result Sept 2013. This is looks like that.

For download result you should need to enter Roll No and click on find result option.
9th May 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

ICDEOL HP University Shimla Result

I have given the exams of M.Com Semester-II of International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL) of Himachal Pradesh University so tell me when the result will declare? I have to go to the campus of the University to get the result?
21st May 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the ICDEOL HP University Shimla B. tech Result? Can you please tell me from where I can download the ICDEOL HP University Shimla B. tech Result?
21st May 2015, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the ICDEOL HP University Shimla B. tech Result. The ICDEOL HP University Shimla does not publish the B. tech Result. Here I am providing you the process for download the ICDEOL HP University Shimla B. tech Result when it is published by the university. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the ICDEOL HP University Shimla. This is looks like as follows:

When you visit at the above link you will find the RESULTS section at the top of the page. you should ned to click on that option.

When you visit at the above link you will find EXAMS/RESULTS option at the left hand side of the page. You should need to click on that option.

You will find the ICDEOL HP University Shimla B. tech Result here when it is published by the ICDEOL HP University Shimla.

Tags
university result

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in