2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

IBPS PO Result Out

Hello sir would you please tell me has IBPS PO Result of CWE Probationary Officer exam IV published/out??? If yes then tell me from where I will get……
Similar Threads
Thread
IBPS OA Result
IBPS PO lll Result
IBPS PO MT 4 Interview Result
IBPS PO Result By Name
When IBPS PO Result Will Come
IBPS PO CWE Result
IBPS PO CWE 4 Result
SO Result IBPS
Interview Result of IBPS PO
IBPS result SO
RRB IBPS PO Result
IBPS PO Result
IBPS AAO Result
IBPS PO Result
IBPS PO Exam Result
When will IBPS PO Result come
IBPS PO III Final Result
IBPS PO Oct Result
IBPS CWE PO-MT-ll Result
Interview Result of IBPS PO
22nd July 2015, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS PO Result Out

Yes friend, IBPS PO Result of CWE Probationary Officer exam IV has published and last date for looking IBPS PO Result of CWE Probationary Officer exam IV has over so you can’t see…..

Here I am giving you process to get result page of IBPS…

Firstly go to the official website of IBPS which looks like this image:

Now left side of this home page you will see “CWE PO/MT” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

If result would be available then you would get on this page but result date has over…
27th December 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result for IBPS PO (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board Probationary Officer) exam as I want to check my result?
27th December 2019, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.

The final result of IBPS PO (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board Probationary Officer) will be declared by considering the collective score of Mains Exam and the Interview Process. A merit list is prepared and candidates who make it to the merit list are given the appointment letter by the Bank of their preference.

The process to check the result for IBPS PO (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board Probationary Officer) exam is as follows:

Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)

Click to CRP PO/MT on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Result

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in