2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th March 2016, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS PO Officer Salary

On your demand buddy I will help you here to get the information about IBPS PO Officer and will also get the pay scale details so that you can have idea.

Here I’m telling you tentative pay scale for this post

Scale I -23700 -(980 x 7 ) -30560 -(1145 x 2 ) -32850 - (1310 x 7) -42020

Allowance allowed for this post
(a) Dearness Allowance (DA) : DA in banks is revised on quarterly basis (i.e. in the months of February, May, August and November) based on the CPI as declared by Government of India.

The new revised current DA (for the month of November 2015, December 2015 and January 2016 is 39.80% of the Basic Pay). DA can go up with higher inflation and also come down if the inflation rate is in negative.

(b) Special Allowance : This has been added in 10th BPS and for scale I is 7.75% on which DA is also payable

(c) HRA : This depends on the place of posting and it can be either 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting.

(d) CCA : This also depends on the place of posting and can be either 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3%(Maximum Rs.600/-) or 0%

Here is the eligibility criteria
Nationality/Citizenship:

A candidate must be either -
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee

Educational Qualification:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in