2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

IBPS PO Interview Experience

Hello sir, I am Pappu Gandhi. I am from Delhi. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the IBPS Probationary officer (PO) interview experience and questions. Can you give me some details about it?
10th April 2016, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS PO Interview Experience

As you have asked about the IBPS Probationary officer (PO) interview experience and questions, I am mentioning some of the common questions that can be asked, check below for the details

IBPS Interview preparation is a very important side for a participant after qualify in written exams they all face an interview by participating organizations.
IBPS Questions for the interview will be different for all candidates they asked you questions about yourself, banking sector, general awareness, current affairs etc.

IBPS Interview questions based on your profile (About yourself / your education / your past work experience / your hobbies etc.)
IBPS Interview questions related to banking sector
Current Affairs questions asked in IBPS Interview
IBPS Questions for experienced candidates related to previous jobs and terms
Local language-based questions and situation based questions asked in IBPS Interview.

Some general questions:

Why you want to enter in Banking industry
Because this industry is growing steadily and there would be no limit to my career growth. Further I need stability in my career.

Why are you not working anywhere from past 6 months ?
As competition in banking exams in fierce, I was preparing for bank exams and a job could distract me from my mission. I concentrated on bank exams preparations only.

Can you shift to another city ?
Yes, this job means a lot to me. I can move anywhere.

Why you left your previous job ?
I can see a better and properous career in banking industry.

Why don't you join your father's business ?
He is not making much money so he ordered me to do a job.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in