2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th June 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: IBPS PO Criteria For OBC

Hi buddy I am belong to OBC cast and going to appear in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) PO exam so will you plz let me know about this exam criteria so will you plz let me know about the same ??
7th June 2018, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS PO Criteria For OBC

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted Common Written Examination (CWE PO/MT) for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies in Public Sector Banks which will be conducted online.

Eligibility criteria:
Applicants must have degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Applicants must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.

Age limit:
Applicants minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum 30 years

Relaxation of Upper age limit:
Sr.No. Category Age
relaxation
1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
2 Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
3 Persons With Disabilities 10 years

Exam Pattern:
Examination will be conducted in two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main which consists of objective type questions.

Total marks of the Preliminary exam is 100 and duration is 1 hour & total marks on Main exam is 200 marks and duration is 2 hours.

There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank, there will be no negative marking for that question.

All the tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.

The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.

Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.

CWE Online-Examinations:

1. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:

a. Preliminary ExaminationSl No Name of Tests No. of Qs Maximum Marks Duration
1 English Language 30 30 Composite Time of 1 Hour
2 Quantitative Aptitude 35 35
3 Reasoning Ability 35 35
Total 100 100

b. Main ExaminationSl No Name of Tests No. of Qs Maximum Marks Duration
1 Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45 60 60 minutes
2 General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness 40 40 35 minutes
3 English Language 35 40 40 minutes
4 Data Analysis & Interpretation 35 60 45 minutes
Total 155 200 3 hours
5 English Language (Letter Writing