2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th February 2016, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

IBPS Clerk Character Certificate Format

I want to join banking line and for this I am planning to apply for the IBPS Exam looking for the details about this exam. Will you tell me what the format of IBPS Clerk Character Certificate provides me certificate in PDF and also provide me important dates for IBPS SBI Clerk exam?

While joining any Bank through IBPS or Any other, you need 2 Character Certificates from 2 Non-Relative Well Known Person (Means your relative) and One issued by your college.

And when you appear for Bank Interviews you need 2 Character Certificates from 2 Non-Relative Well Known Person (Means your relative).

Well known persons can be :

Gazetted Officer (Preferred)
Local Counselor
Municipal Chairman
College Principal
Govt. College Professor/Principal
High Ranked Police Officer
Reputed Doctor

Sample character certificate

As per your request here I am providing you the details of important dates for SBI Bank Clerk Dates:

Online registration of application form begins
1st week of February 2016

Online registration of application form ends
3rd week of February 2016

Last date to reprint application form
3rd week of February 2016

Online fee payment
1st to 3rd week of February 2016

Offline fee payment
1st to 3rd week of February 2016

Admit card release
March 2016

Online written exam
April 2016

Result declaration
May 2016

Last edited by sumit; 19th November 2019 at 12:22 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
Character Certificate Form Of Allahabad University
OBC Certificate Format For IBPS Po
OBC Certificate Format for IBPS Clerk Interview
Bonafide Certificate Format
NIT Jalandhar Medical Certificate Format
EIILM University Character Certificate
Character Certificate For IP University
DRDO Utilization Certificate Format
OBC Certificate Format For IIT JEE
NTPC OBC Certificate Format
OBC Certificate For IBPS Clerk
Format Of Domicile Certificate For WBJEE
Character Certificate for LIC ADO
OBC Certificate For IBPS Clerk Interview
Medical Certificate Format for NIT Surathkal
AMIETE Certificate Format
OBC Certificate Format for RRB Chennai
Character Certificate Format For SBI PO Interview
Character Certificate Format For IBPS PO
Health Certificate Format For Admission
5th December 2019, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: IBPS Clerk Character Certificate Format

Can you tell me if I have to submit Character Certificate as a document for Documents verification for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Clerk Post?
5th December 2019, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS Clerk Character Certificate Format

Yes, one has to submit Character Certificate as a document for Documents verification for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Clerk Post.

Documents verification for IBPS Clerk Post

ID Proof:
Aadhar card/ Driver’s License, Voter's ID/ Passport etc for identity verification

PAN Card:
Copy of PAN Card or a copy of challan receipt/online generated receipt issued by the concerned authority of having applied for issuance of PAN Card.

Educational Qualifications:
Std. X & XII mark sheets, Semester-wise & consolidated mark sheets of degree (UG & PG), Degree final certificate etc.,
The date of passing the degree exam mentioned on degree mark sheet or provisional certificate will be considered to check your eligibility condition.

Date of Birth Proof:
Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB will be considered as a valid proof for your Date of Birth.

Two Passport Size Photographs:
The photos should be similar to that pasted on the application form submitted by one.

Character Certificate:
2 Character certificates, either from a Gazetted Officer or from an Officer in a Nationalised bank not below the rank of Asstt. General Manager not related to one.

Category/ Caste Certificates:
OBC/ SC/ ST candidates must submit the caste certificate issued by appropriate authority (as per central govt. format).
Those belonging to OBC category (non-creamy layer) – certificate must specifically contain a clause that one does not belong to creamy layer section.

PWD candidates: Disability certificate in proper format issued by district medical board should be submitted.
Ex-Servicemen: Discharge letter along with pension payment order & proof of last held rank to be produced.

Computer Literacy Certificate:
One should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/Institute. If one has studied computers as a subject in school or college, it should be highlighted in the respective mark sheet.

Relieving Letter from the Previous Employer:
If one is presently in the service of the govt. or Public Sector Undertaking/Corporation of similar nature, one will have to resign from present employment and submit a satisfactory discharge certificate at the time of joining the Bank.

Medical Fitness Certificate: One has to get medical fitness certificate which should be issued by Gazetted Medical officer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in