2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Ibo-3 ignou

I am not good in IBO3 India's Foreign Trade subject. So my senior suggested me to solve the previous year question paper to get at least passing marks. Can you please forward me some previous question paper of the IGNOU IBO3 India's Foreign Trade subject?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
16th July 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ibo-3 ignou

I want the Assignment of IBO-03 India's Foreign Trade of M.Com of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so can you provide me?
16th July 2018, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ibo-3 ignou

I am providing you the Assignment of IBO-03 India's Foreign Trade of M.Com of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

IGNOU M.Com IBO-03 India's Foreign Trade Assignment

Question 1. Explain the concept of balance of payments. How is it classified? Describe salient features of Indias balance of payments.

Question 2. Discuss briefly various initiatives outlined in the Annual supplement 2005 to the Foreign Trade Policy, 2004-09.

Question 3. Garments have emerged as the star-performer in the Indian textile export scenario. Justify the statement by giving data of the last 10 years. Also discuss various factors responsible for the export growth in this sector.

Question 4. Describe various sectors of chemical industry. What are Indias competitive advantages & disadvantages in the export of chemical goods?

Question 5. Write short notes on the following:

(a) Issues in world Trade
(b) Inflow of FDI in India
(c) Indias export of services
(d) Indias CIS trade relations

Contact-

Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, Maidan Garhi, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
011 2953 2741

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in