2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

IBEAR MBA review

Hi sir, I am Ron Messi. I am from Los Angeles. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the reviews and rankings of IBEAR MBA program of USC Marshall School of Business. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Sbs MBA review
IE SMU MBA Review
UPM MBA Review
USQ MBA Review
UHV MBA Review
SFU MBA Review
IBEAR MBA Cost
UHD MBA Review
Ibear mba
Iwu mba review
CMR MBA Review
RGU MBA Review
IUS MBA Review
CQU MBA review
Pup MBA review
Imd MBA review
Dit MBA review
Jmu MBA review
PUP MBA Review
Review Of LPU
19th March 2016, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBEAR MBA review

IBEAR MBA is a full time one-year accelerated global MBA program targeting experienced professionals with an average of 10 years of work experience and a global focus.

It is delivered on USC’s Los Angeles campus in twelve months and awards the USC Marshall MBA degree.

Participants complete 19 courses in five eight-week terms from July of each year to the next. IBEAR was established in 1978.
The program has over 1500 graduates in leadership positions in more than 60 countries around the globe.
As you have asked about the reviews and rankings of IBEAR MBA program of USC Marshall School of Business, check below for the information
Both U.S. News and the Financial Times rank USC Marshall School of Business among their Top 10 for international business.

The USC Marshall School of Business moved into 10th place among nationally ranked U.S. business schools in a survey of corporate recruiters conducted by The Wall Street Journal (2005).

A recent ranking by Poets and Quants places IBEAR as the 4th best in the country

Business Week places the Marshall EMBA and MBA.PM programs in its Top 10.

In addition to international business, US News ranks Marshall's accounting, entrepreneurship, EMBA and evening MBA in its Top 10 amongst U.S. business schools.

IBEAR MBA Program
USC Marshall School of Business
837 Downey Way, STO 300
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2632
Phone: 213-740-7140 Fax: 213-740-7559

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in