2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAS Study Material PDF Free Download

Here I am providing you the History And Impact Of Indo-greeks study material for IAS.

History and Impact of Indo-Greeks

After Alexander the Great, the greed seleukidan dynasty of Persia held on to the trans-Indus region. After seleukos Nikator was defeated by Chanragupta Maurya in 303 B.C. the trans-Indus region was transferred to the Mauryas. In mid third century B.C. the seleukidan rule was ended by two peoples.

For the rest of material, here I am providing a link, from where you can get the study material for IAS.
The link is:
civilserviceindia.com/subject/History/prelims/Indo-Greeks.html
16th September 2015, 10:05 AM
aprajitam222@gmail.com

I want free study material download in Hindi for IAS cast
1st October 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) IAS Study Material/syllabus so will you plz provide me same here , if you have it ??
1st October 2019, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) IAS Study Material/syllabus so on your demand I am providing same here :

IAS Syllabus for Paper I
Paper I of IAS Prelims includes different topics which hold a weightage of 200 marks.
All questions will be objective in nature.
Candidates must solve the paper in 2 hours.
Marks obtained in Paper 1 will be counted for the merit rank.

Current events of national and international importance History of India and Indian National Movement
Indian Polity and Governance Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, and Rights Issues Economic and Social Development‐Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives and General issues on Environmental ecology
General Science

Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World

Biodiversity and Climate Change ‐ that do not require subject specialization and General Science
IAS Syllabus for Paper 2
All questions will be objective in nature.
The total weightage of questions in Paper II is 200 marks.
The total duration of the Paper II is 2 hours.
Marks obtained in Paper 2 will not be counted for the merit rank in Prelims but will be considered as a qualifying Paper.
Candidates need 33% marks to clear IAS Mains.

Comprehension
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision-making and problem-solving General mental ability
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level)
Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. Class X level)

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) IAS Study Material/syllabus
collegedunia.com/exams/ias-exam/syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in