2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

IAS Exam Full Detail

Hello sir my name is arjun singh from chandigarh, I have completed my bachelor degree in previous year and now I want to apply IAS exam. So can you plz provide me the full details like its eligibility or another important details regarding IAS exam. Plz provide me sir
Similar Threads
Thread
Drug Inspector Exam Detail
UNIRAJ Exam Form Detail
Full Detail of CLAT
OJEE Exam Detail
Jharkhand TET Exam Detail
Uniraj Exam Detail
ICWA Course Full Detail
Online CA-CPT Exam Detail
Full Detail of SCRA
NET/SET Exam Detail
KAS Exam Detail
SCRA Full Detail
Super 30 Exam Detail
CDAC Exam Detail
IRDA Exam Detail
CSTE Exam Detail Information
Detail for IIT Roorkee MCA Entrance Exam
NDA Exam Detail and Dates
NDA exam info with detail
UPSC exam detail
9th June 2015, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IAS Exam Full Detail

Hello user as you said that you want to apply in the IAS exam, so here I am providing you the full details regarding it. So don’t worry

First or most important eligibility criteria of IAS (2015)
Age limit
Age limitations of the candidate should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination.

Qualification Required For IAS Entrance Test:
You must hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.

About some details regarding Preliminary Examination

It will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks.

Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination in the year will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.

The marks gained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.

The number of candidates to be selected to the Main Examination will be about twelve to thirteen times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year for various Services and Posts.

ADDRESS
Union public service commission,
Enquiry Telephone Numbers: Dholpur House,
Shahjahan Road,. New Delhi - 110069,
9th June 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir myself rajveer from Punjab, sir I want to become an IAS officer and I want to prepare for it so can you plz tell me its exam details. Plz sir it is very important for me.
9th June 2015, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Hiii user as you wants full details of IAS exam. If your aim is to become IAS Officer, then please prepare well for Preliminary examination. Just Purchase the best Books from the Market and Keep study well for the examination.

Here are some details regarding IAS exam
The Civil Services Examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

The examination has three stages i.e.,
Civil Services Preliminary Examinations (CSP) - normally conducted during the second half of May.

Civil Services (Main) Examinations conducted during the month of October/November. Here, those who are selected in the preliminary examination only are eligible to appear.

Those who are selected in the main examination will be eligible to appear before the Interview Board at New Delhi.

Eligibility Criteria -

You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university

Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.
The Notification of this examination Published in the employment Newspaper OR also in the Official UPSC website every year in the Month of February and Interested candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the UPSC website.

Candidates may also apply Offline and You can Obtained the application form Directly form the Designated Post Offices in India.

In Main examination candidates have to choose the Optional subject on the basis of Graduation.

Main examination are Descriptive, the pattern of Preliminary examination and Main examination was availiable in the UPSC Notification,
So please read the Notification carefully and then apply for this examination.

Address
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dholpur House,
Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi - 110069

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in