2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

IARI Pusa Phd

I have completed Masters Degree and now want to do Ph.D. from the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Pusa so please give me details about its admission? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Ph.D. course in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Pusa?
Similar Threads
Thread
IARI Pusa Bihar
Ihm pusa
IARI Pusa University
Address Of IARI Pusa
Pusa iari
IARI Lbs Building Pusa
IARI Ground Pusa Delhi
Rau pusa MBA
IARI Regional Station Pusa Bihar
IARI Ground Pusa
NRL Auditorium PUSA Campus IARI
IARI Pusa Guest House
About IHM PUSA
IHM Pusa MBA
IFSC Code of Syndicate Bank IARI Pusa
Syndicate Bank IARI Pusa Campus
IARI Pusa Samastipur
Hotels Near IARI Pusa
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Iari Pusa New Delhi
Indian agricultural research institute IARI PUSA
2nd June 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: IARI Pusa Phd

Hi buddy I want to write Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) PhD Entrance Exam so would you plz let me know key dates related to this exam ?
2nd June 2018, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IARI Pusa Phd

As you want to write Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) PhD Entrance Exam here I am giving below require info:

Key dates
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16th April 2018

Last Date for Receipt of Application through Proper channel & documents submission for online Application Form: 23rd April 2018

Download Admit Card: 26th May to 03rd June 2018

Date of Entrance Examination: 03rd June 2018

Download Interview Letter: 25th June to 02nd July 2018

Date of Interview: 02nd July 2018

Announcement of Result: 07th July 2018

Download Final Selection Letter: 16th - 27th July 2018

Eligibility
Applicants sponsored under this scheme should be regular employees of the university and should be likely to continue in service after obtaining the training; the candidates should be sponsored on deputation terms entitling them to full salary and allowances; no fellowship shall be awarded to them by the IARI

Exam pattern

The weightage for entrance examination is 80%

The candidates will have to appear for Entrance Exam consisting of one paper of three parts: Part-I (General Agriculture) and Part-II & III (Subject Paper)

The minimum qualifying mark for appearing in the interview is 50% for General/OBC, 45% for SC/ST/PC/CWSF candidates

Total marks (percentile) would be considered for the preparation of merit

The highest mark scored by the candidates within each discipline will be considered as the maximum mark (=100%) for calculating the % mark within that discipline.

Application Fee
Account No.: 90293020000324,
Name of the account: PG School PHD 2018,
IFSC Code: SYNB0009029
Name of the Bank: Syndicate Bank,
Branch Name: Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
Candidates who are in employment are required to take the printout of their application form submitted online and send it through proper channel to the Registrar, Post Graduate School, IARI, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach before the last date

Contact info:
IARI New Delhi

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (Deemed University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956), New Delhi-110012, Tel.: 011-25843438,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in