2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2015, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IARI New Delhi Application Form

Yes buddy I will help you here to get the PHD program application form of Indian Agricultural Research Institute so that you can easily apply.

Here I’m telling you the process to get the form

Go to the official site of Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Site page will open at top left hand side of the page
You can see section of academics
In that section click the option of admission
A new page will open which looks like this
There you can get the form easily

Indian Agricultural Research Institute admission section

System of Admission
(i) M.Sc./M.Tech. degree courses :

Entrance examination for admission to M.Sc./M.Tech. degree courses at IARI is undertaken by the Education Division of ICAR and on the basis of the merit, the ICAR finalizes the admission for M.Sc./M.Tech. degree courses in 24 disciplines at IARI.
(ii)Ph.D. degree courses :
Admission to the Ph.D. courses in 24 disciplines shall be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the written entrance examination (70% weightage) academic score (20% weightage) interview (10% weightage).
Entrance examination will consist of one paper of three parts:

Part I (General Agriculture) and Part II & III (Subject Paper) and academic score shall be calculated on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in various examinations from matric (X standard) onwards.
Here are the eligibility criteria for admission

For M.Sc./M.Tech. Courses:
As prescribed by the ICAR

For Ph.D. Courses:

Only those students who had their Bachelor's Degree Programmes under 1024 OR 1023 OR 1014 system (OR awarded B.Sc. degree under 1022 system and fulfill the qualifications.

Students must have obtained at least 60% marks OR an overall grade point average (OGPA) of 7.50 out of 10.00 OR 3.75 out of 5.00 OR 3.00 out of 4.00 OR 2.25 out of 3.00 (For SC/ST/PH

Students: 55% marks OR OGPA of 6.88 out of 10.00 OR 3.44 out of 5.00 OR 2.75 out of 4.00 OR 2.06 out of 3.00) in M.Sc. degree program

Address:-
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Pusa
New Delhi, Delhi
India

Phone:-
91-11-25843375, 25842367

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in