2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th October 2017, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAF X Group Interview

In Indian Air Force a candidate who clears the written test are required to appear in the interview.

A board of experts will interview the candidate with an object to access his personal ability and suitability for the Service or Services he has applied for.

The I.Q level, mental alertness, power of analysis, assimilation, logical exposition, balance of judgment and moral integrity are some of the signification traits of the personality of the candidates that are assessed at the interview.

Indian Air Force Group X (Technical) interview questions:

1 what is the deference between phase and neutral?

2 what is the deference between watt and KVA

3 how to identyfy cable sizes?

4 why the voltage transmission is always in a multiple of 11? e.g. 110 V, 220 V, 33 kVA, 11 kVA

5 why u want to join indian air force?

6 What will u do if not selected?????

7 Contact a system development program in your organization. Research how they analyzed their SYSTEM OF INTEREST (SOI), its OPERATING ENVIRONMENT, and their respective system elements. How was this analysis reflected in the SOI architecture?

8 i want become a IAS/IPS?first how to prepare exam&which books?what exam i have to write?

9 if u love someone u can arrange these 10 letters in 5 words I H O M U R E Y N A

10 send me model question papers of indian air force technical section

11 Role of Finance Manager in matters of dividend policy? Alternatives and factors that you may consider before finalizing dividend policy?

12 arrange these alphabets evenymroin in to three words

13 . The oldest monarchy in the world is that of (a) U.K (b) Nepal (c) Saudi Arabia (d) Japan

14 . Biggest producer of sugarcane in the world (1) Cuba (2) India (3) China (4) Pakistan

15 The largest source of revenue in India is (1) Sales tax (2) Excise duty (3) Income tax (4) Corporate tax

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in