2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

IAF welfare news

I am looking for the news about the welfare of Indian Air Force Benevolent Association (IAFBA) so will you please tell me from where I can get the information about it? Also tell me what is the contact details and the phone no of the Zila Sainik Welfare Office of the Indian Air Force Benevolent Association (IAFBA)? Give me the address of official website of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Youth Welfare Department GNDU
Employee welfare project for MBA
CRPF welfare
Bcebc welfare
CRPF Welfare News
Ministry of Sports and Youth Welfare
IOCL Officers Welfare
APPSC Hostel Welfare In Social Welfare
Social Welfare Officer APPSC
Master in Social Welfare
Ministry Of Women And Child Welfare
Social Welfare Schemes in India
Institute health and welfare
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare job
TNAU directorate students welfare
KELTRON Welfare
Urban Institute Welfare Reform
UGC NET Labour Welfare/IR/HR Question Paper
APPSC BC Welfare Officers Notification
Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Ph No
14th April 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: IAF welfare news

Hello sir, my father is looking for get news about the Indian air force welfare? Will you please provide me here IAF welfare news?
14th April 2018, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IAF welfare news

The Indian air Force is provide focused attention to the needs of retired and retiring air veterans, has set up a new directorate to take care of their pension and welfare issues.

The Directorate of Air Veterans is an effort towards bringing under one roof departments dealing with different aspects of these people so that they do not have to approach various agencies for their welfare and pensionary problems.

Get important news and information about Indian air force welfare:

IAF is provides welfare loan. Loans are provided on fulfilling following eligibility conditions:

Minimum qualifying service is 3 years except in case of airmen where minimum service is 3 years 6 months. AC / LAC who have not cleared CPE are not eligible.
For applicants having length of service between minimum qualifying service and 5 years, the quantum of loan and number of installments shall be half of otherwise entitled.
Minimum qualifying service is 5 years for availing full admissible amount of loan.
Re-employed Officers are not eligible.

Welfare Loan amount:

Loan Type Officers SSC Officers JWO & Above Sgt & Below NC(E)s
Welfare Loan @ 9.5% 12,00,000/- 8,00,000/- 7,00,000/- 6,00,000/- 4,00,000/-

Documents are to be attached with the application:

Declaration
Letter of Authorisation to AOC, AFCAO/PD AFGIS / PD AV
Promissory Note
Agreement Form. Page No. 7 (Agreement) is a sample only. It is to be reproduced on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper of ` 100/-. Adjutant has to be the First Witness. Each page of the agreement is to be signed by the applicant at the bottom of the page.
Latest self attested e-pay slip (F 1517 for Officers / F 1523 for Airmen / NCs(E)).
Relevant documents as proof of the financial commitments for which loan is sought.
Application is to be forwarded to IAFBA under a covering letter from applicant's unit by Adjt / Asst Adjt .
Mandatory to attach cancelled cheque having IFSC Details/First page of Bank Pass Book having IFSC details/ Certificate from Bank Manager having IFSC details.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in