2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAF Recruitment Group X Technical

As you are asking for the eligibility criteria of IAF Group X Technical so here I am providing you the details regarding your question below.

Educational Qualification

Group ‘X’ (Technical). (i) Approved Intermediate/10+2/ the same examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in total and 50% marks in English.

(ii) Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.

3. Date of Birth Block. Applicant should be born between 01 August 1995 to 30 Nov 1998 (both days inclusive).

4. President, Central Airmen Selection Board reserves the right to choose the applications on the basis of available vacancies and number of suitable applicants by applying cut off percentage.

5. Mandatory Medical Standards

General Medical Standards for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades are as follows: -
(i) Height: Minimum satisfactory height is 152.5 cms.
(ii) Chest: Minimum range of growth: 5 cm
(iii) Weight: Balanced to height and age.
(v) Hearing: Aspirant should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(vi) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points. (vii) Health: Candidate should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all infectious diseases and skin ailment. Nominee must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
(viii) Body Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), Back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and Tribal with tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes only are permitted. However, right to decide on suitability/unacceptability of the individual rests with the Selection Centre. Contestants with permanent body tattoos are to submit a photograph of the Tattoo with size and type of the Tattoo.

Contact Details:
Publicity Cell, Air Headquarters
DISHA
Motilal Nehru Marg
New Delhi - 110 106
Tele: 011 - 23010231 Extn - 7080
011 - 23013690 (Direct)
Telefax: 011-23017918

E-mail: career_iaf@bol.net.in
8th December 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello Guys , I want to apply for IAF Group X Technical Recruitment , for it Will you please give me tell me Is latest Recruitment for same ?
8th December 2015, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

: Friend Here I want to tell you Indian Air Force has Published Latest Notification for the Recruitment of Airmen in Group X (Technical) Trade Vacancies .

Indian Air Force Vacancy details:

Name of the Post: Airmen

1. Group X (Technical) Trade

Age Limit:

Candidates upper age limit is 21 years .

Qualification:

Candidates should passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks and 50% marks in English

OR three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute & 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/ Matriculation.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on written test, adaptability test, physical fitness test, medical examination and interview.

Important Dates and Activities
:

03-12-2015
Written Test and Adaptability Test for Group
‘Y’ {Automobile Technician, GTI and IAF(P) only

04-12-2015
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Interview of
Candidates passed written test & adaptability test on
03 December 2015

05-12-2015
Written Test and Adaptability Test for Group
‘Y’ {Automobile Technician, GTI and IAF(P) only}