2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

IAF Pension Calculator

Who issued the pension for Indian Air force? Also give me some details about the rules and regulations of the pension in Indian Air force? Please provide me the IAF Pension Calculator of it so that I can calculate it and get the details about the pension I will get?
Similar Threads
Thread
Calicut University Pension
Pension For NTPC Employees
IDBI Pension Plan
ECIL Pension
DRDO Pension Rules
Pension Scheme In ONGC
Pension Calculator India
SBI Pension Plan
India Pension Plan
SBI Clerk Pension
University of Calicut Pension
MBA Pension Management
Pension EX SGT IAF
Pension IAF
NTPC Pension
Iaf Pension Latest
pension has not come
PRSA v Personal Pension
CCS Rules 1972 Pension
CCS pension rule 37
26th July 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: IAF Pension Calculator

Can you tell me in detail about the precautions while filling & processing of Pension, ECHS and ROIC forms in IAF (Indian Air Force)?
26th July 2018, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAF Pension Calculator

Detail about the precautions while filling & processing of Pension, ECHS and ROIC forms in IAF (Indian Air Force) are as follows:

Pension Papers
In order to ensure smooth passage of pension papers in audit, officers must take following precautions:-

(a) Officer to open a joint account with Spouse positively in a Nationalised Bank and submit a Bank Certificate duly signed by the Manager of Pension Disbursing Bank containing complete postal address of its Main/Link Branch along with Pension Papers (Specimen of a bank certificate is with pension papers). Re-verify correctness of account number, names of account holders, BSR codes of both the banks.

(b) All pension papers and documents/photographs attached along with must be in three original ink signed copies. Every form should have complete service particulars of officer. No photo copy of pension papers is accepted by Dy CDA (AF)

(c) 03 copies of Joint photographs / single photo (in civil dress) [size 5cm x 3cm] should be attested by Adjt on reverse with an annotation Joint Photograph of (Rank and Name of officer) and his spouse (Name of spouse).

Precautions while filling & processing of Pension, ECHS and ROIC forms in IAF

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in