2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th March 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

IAF Benevolent scholarship

Hello sir, I am Akshay Verma. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the scholarships provided by the Indian Air Force (IAF) Benevolent Association. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Scholarship In MDU
VTU Scholarship
MBA Scholarship
MBA NTU Scholarship
DAV Scholarship
MBA UCD Scholarship
IAFBA Indian Air Force Benevolent Association
QUT MBA Scholarship
SCG MBA Scholarship
LPU Scholarship
MP scholarship CG
Scholarship In LPU
MBA nus scholarship
Rgu MBA scholarship
IAF Scholarship
CA course Scholarship
Scholarship for PG course in USA
Benevolent Global Public School
How to win Scholarship
UCD MBA scholarship
17th March 2016, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IAF Benevolent scholarship

As you have asked about the scholarships provided by the Indian Air Force (IAF) Benevolent Association, I am giving you information about it
Merit Based Scholarships are provided to the children of AF personnel (Serving, Retired & deceased). The scholarship is provided on a yearly basis.

The application form duly completed in all respect is to be sent to "The Secretary, IAF Benevolent Association, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi - 110010" so as to reach this office by 30 Sep (R) 30 Sep.

However, application for Under Graduate Professional courses (MBBS/BE/BTech) only can be submitted upto 31 Oct (R) 31 Oct each year.

The scholarship gets finalised by Jan/Feb every year and the cheques of scholarship are issued in the name of awardees (Serving personnel in case of Physically Handicaped/ Mentally Challenged children).

The cheques are annexed with the payslip for the month of Jan/Feb every year.

SUBROTO MEMORIAL SPORTS SCHOLARSHIP

IAFBA awards scholarships to forty four (44) school/ college going children of serving IAF personnel who excel in sports on the recommendation of Air Force Sports Control Board at the rate of Rs. 3,000/-per annum.

Eligibility for further Grant

1. Receipt of the following documents:
(a) Cheque Receipt
(b) Certificate from School
(c) Mark sheet (in case of merit-based scholarship)
(d) Study Certificate (in case of scholarships for Physically Handicapped/ Mentally Challenged cases)

2. In case of merit based scholarships, further grant will be released only in case the student possesses the qualifying marks (45% in Serving NC(E)s School category and 60% in all other categories).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in