2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd October 2012, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Human Resources MBA Essay

Following is topics list of MBA HR Essay:

What matters most to you and why?

What are your career aspirations and how can this program assist you in meeting them?

What are your 3 most substantial accomplishments and why do you feel them as such?

What have you learned from a mistake?

Steps to Writing HR MBA Essay:

Involves Brainstorming ideas.

Carefully weigh the essay question and carefully weigh all possible responses.

Create an outline to ensure a well organized thought process is presented.

Adequately respond to the question with precision and remaining within word count limits.

Proofread the first and subsequently many drafts to guarantee it is error free and grammatically correct.

Pass the essay on to peers, professors, and family members whose constructive criticism can help craft the best final draft.

Rewrite, revise, and rework the HR MBA essay until the final draft represents the standard of excellence which represents individuality and skill.
8th December 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me with the sample essay on HR for pursuing the MBA course in Human Resources?
8th December 2015, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

The sample essay on HR for pursuing the MBA course in Human Resources is given below:

Changing careers this daunting challenge strikes fear into the hearts of many, especially those like myself who are already firmly entrenched in rewarding jobs. As an experienced journalist, my decision to switch courses has not been a light one, but I have committed to it with firm resolve to pursue my passions and goals. After many years of assessing life from a macro perspective, I am now motivated to pursue a Master’s degree in Human Resources to make my undertakings more specific, practical, and meaningful.
I was born and raised in various remote mountainous regions of Cambodia, where settlements were scattered and isolated. Radio provided my only connection to the outside world, and even that could only be turned on for two hours per night when electricity was available. That early experience cultivated my dream of working at a radio station; I wanted to reach out to others, especially those who were secluded or cut-off from the world, to improve living standards and enhance lives.
After graduating from the college having acquired a deep understanding of facts and theories dealing with “big” concepts such as state, nation, class, and the global economy, I joined a Cambodian radio station in 2000, working in the Department of News and Current Affairs as an International News and Current Affairs Analyst, where my extensive knowledge and profound insights earned me a daily broadcast slot just two months after starting the job. I was on air from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and then again from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM every day for three years. My show covered current events, focusing mainly on global conflicts and political affairs. While this proved engaging at first, my initial content was eventually replaced by a desire to do more.
As I became increasingly dissatisfied with the meaningfulness of my job, I sought ways to improve the caliber of service I was able to provide. Having grown up in many regions of Cambodia, I understand my country’s diversity and the needs of its people better than most. Thus, I focused on covering international issues relevant to daily lives such as those dealing with the global economy, which are particularly and increasingly important to a developing economy like Cambodia’s. To accomplish this, I strived to expand my firm’s breadth of coverage by reforming my department’s News Center, a project that has been stagnant for years. My efforts have met with little success, however, due to an outdated and weak management style. Consequently, my Department of News and Current Affairs, which is divided into specific teams that work independently to cover international news and current events, had many overlaps that caused wasted effort, conflicted interests, and a decidedly non-diverse and imbalanced spectrum of coverage. To exacerbate these issues, employees lacked motivation, at least partly due to never receiving recognition or commendation because of the station’s lack of quality management or evaluation guidelines.
Meeting with and working alongside leaders from various international organizations including the U.N., FAO, and UNESCO, and foreign offices from the U.S., U.K., Bulgaria, Sweden, and Denmark, among others, heightened my understanding of what it takes to excel at organizational management. I realized how complex the structures of those organizations were, and was especially impressed at how well they were run despite their involved natures. Those experiences emphasized to me that human resource management is crucial to the success of all organizations. On one occasion, I talked with a BBC journalist working as visiting trainer at my radio station about how the BBC is organized and run. He told me about evaluation guidelines, flexibility, and the company’s team-based organization, which inspired me to find a way to study in the United Kingdom. In 2007, I won a scholarship to earn my Master’s degree in International Relations at a British university. There, I discovered the beauty of social research and its balanced use of both quantitative and qualitative methods. I also learned how to employ my natural personal skills in conducting research, which proved extremely helpful. Most importantly, however, I gained my first insights into some organizational theories and ascertained that human resource management is a science, which I had never considered previously. Thanks to those experiences and insights, along with my own motivation, I now wish to study human resource management to enhance my job’s meaningfulness and effectiveness, both in terms of organization and reaching others. Cambodia lacks such an academic program, however, so I have resolved to pursue a degree in human resource management abroad.
After searching extensively for a suitable academic program, the M.A. in Human Resources at the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management has emerged as my top choice. The school offers a curriculum encompassing three core areas and key concepts that match my unique interests and demands. Having attained an understanding of those theories and concepts, I will undoubtedly be able to craft a suitable human resource strategy for growing organizations. In addition to its academic benefits, the Twin Cities are extremely attractive to me due to the similarities they share with my homeland; both are developing cities home to many diverse firms and industries. This will provide many opportunities for applicable internship experience, which will further my qualifications even more. Overall, I am extremely excited at the prospect of pursuing a Master’s degree in Human Resources at the University of Minnesota
22nd February 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to do MBA in Human resource management from the foreign Business schools will you please help me to write an Essay for Admission ?
22nd February 2016, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the HR MBA Essay let me tell you that the through Essay
onev may check your skills, personal attributes, and experiences, often
maximize chances of admittance.

. Most admission teams seek naturally compelling essays based on common
(and increasingly uncommon) essay questions including:

– What matters most to you and why?

– What are your career aspirations and how can this program assist you in
meeting them?

– What are your 3 most substantial accomplishments and why do you feel
them as such?

– What have you learned from a mistake?

Steps to writing the Essay :

The first step in writing an application essay involves brainstorming ideas.

Carefully weigh the essay question and carefully weigh all possible
responses.

Create an outline to ensure a well organized thought process is presente

the body of the essay, adequately respond to the question with precision and remaining within word count limits.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in