2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Human Computer Interaction Syllabus UPTU

I am pursuing B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering Course from UPTU University. I am in 4th Semester. I need syllabus of Human Computer Interaction Elective of this Semester Course. So someone is here who will provide detailed syllabus of Human Computer Interaction Elective of B. Tech CSE Course of UPTU University?
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Human Resource Management Syllabus
Calcutta University Human Rights Syllabus
MBA Human Resource Management Syllabus
BBA Syllabus UPTU
AI Syllabus UPTU
UPTU CCP Syllabus
Human Computer Interaction IIT Bombay
MBA Human Resource Management Syllabus India
UPTU MBA Syllabus
MBA Syllabus UPTU
MBA Human Resources Syllabus
UGC NET Human Resource Management Syllabus
Human Resource Management Syllabus For UGC NET
MBA Human Resource Management Course Syllabus
Human Computer Interaction Mumbai University
MBA Human Resource syllabus
UPTU Rank for HBTI Computer Science/IT Branch
UPTU B.Tech Syllabus Computer Science
Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design Apps
Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design
27th June 2017, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Human Computer Interaction Syllabus UPTU

As you want detailed syllabus for B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering Course of UPTU University, so I am providing complete syllabus:

UPTU University B.Tech Human Computer Interaction Syllabus

Unit: I
Introduction : Importance of user Interface-definition, importance of 8good design. Benefits of good design.A brief history of Screen design.The graphical user interface-popularity of graphics, the concept ofdirect manipulation, graphical system, Characteristics, Web user-Interface popularity, characteristics-Principles of user interface

Unit II:
Design process-Human interaction with computers, importance of 8 human characteristics human consideration, Human interaction speeds, understanding business junctions

Unit III:
Screen Designing : Design goals-Screen planning and purpose, 8 organizing screen elements, ordering of screen data and content-screen navigation and flow-Visually pleasing composition-amount of information-focus and emphasis-presentation information simply and meaningfully-information retrieval on web-statistical graphics-
Technological consideration in interface design

Unit IV
Windows-New and Navigation schemes selection of window, 8 selection of devices based and screen based controls. Components-text and messages, Icons and increases-Multimedia, colors, uses problems, choosing colors.

Unit V:
Software tools-Specification methods, interface-Building Tools. 8 Interaction Devices-Keyboard and function keys-pointing devices-speech recognition digitization and generation-image and video displays-drivers.

TEXT BOOKS:
1. Alan Dix, Janet Finlay, Gregory Abowd, Russell Beale Human ComputerInteraction, 3rd Edition Prentice Hall, 2004.

2. Jonathan Lazar Jinjuan Heidi Feng, Harry Hochheiser, Research Methods inHumanComputer Interaction, Wiley, 2010.

REFERENCE:
1. Ben Shneiderman and Catherine Plaisant Designing the User Interface:
Strategies for Effective Human-Computer Interaction (5th Edition, pp. 672, ISBN 0-
321-53735-1, March 2009), Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Co.

Last edited by pawan; 27th June 2017 at 02:07 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in